We offer a full range of mechanical repair, routine maintenance, and performance tuning.
Most simple procedures like oil changes and safety inspections can be done while you wait. We’re here to help keep your car on schedule with scheduled factory maintenance and for emergencies as well.
On a daily basis
- Oil changes
We provide simple maintenance like oil changes, while you wait, to keep your car running well and on-schedule with factory service intervals. Please call ahead.
Tune ups (BMW inspection, standard scope, etc)
- When your car is due for a service, we will work with all necessary OEM (original equipment manufacturer), or OE (original equipment) parts to keep your BMW, Porsche, and MINI in top shape.
- Brake pad and rotor replacement
- leak repair and bleeding of all specialized ABS systems
We handle all types of brake work. Replacement of brake pads, rotors, and wear sensors are part of our daily routine. We can also use our experience to diagnose a vibration or poor braking performance, often replacing only those faulty parts and saving you money.
Clunks and noises
We can diagnose problems related to unwanted clunks and noises coming from your car. We have experienced technicians who well-trained and aware of common noise complaints. This helps lead to a quick written diagnosis and then a direct-approach repair.
- Modern cars are complicated. Electrical systems are now supported by fiber optics, can-buses and body modules. To work on these systems effectively we employ the latest factory diagnostic tools and thoughtful technicians who are familiar with the body and engine electrical systems in your Porsche, BMW or Mini.
- Fixes for common problems with radio, windows, lights, HVAC and instrument clusters are all in our range of experience
Performance tuning solutions
At GPS we provide customers with quality repair work every day. We also perform performance upgrades of all types to each marque we service. Suspension, engine tuning and power upgrades are all popular jobs for us. We build support some of the fastest and most reliable BMW Club, Porsche Club and SCCA racers in New England and are always improving our performance offerings.
We are Authorized MOTEC dealers! Call us for race car engine control and data logging solutions. We have competitive prices and direct communication to Motec.
- KW suspension
- KONI shock absorbers
- AWE Tuning
- MOTUL lubricants and fluids
- Pagid Racing brake pads
We’re involved in motorsports both locally and nationally, you’ll find our customers at drivers schools, club races (SCCA, BMW CCA, PCA, and NASA), and pro races (Grand-Am and American Le Mans). In fact, we provided the engineering support for the 2010 American LeMans GTC championship team Blackswan racing.